Here is an estimated breakdown of how people will die in the United States this year.
- Death by a person controlling a gun: 31,000
- Death by Car Accident: 32,000
- Death by Suicide: 38,000
- Death by Influenza and Pneumonia: 50,000
- Death by Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 50,000
- Death by Diabetes: 69,000
- Death by Alzheimer’s: 83,000
- Death by Accidents: 121,00
- Death by Stroke: 129,000
- Death by Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 138,000
- Death by Cancer: 575,000
- Death by Heart disease: 598,000
- Death by a person choosing to abort her baby: 1,212,000
(Not included in these stats is the number of people saved by guns and cars, also, it’s possible to die of many other causes that I didn’t list.).